As of February 2018, we have accomplished more than 1500 Acts of Kindness!
SUSU Products (400+ Items)
- 15 Hoodies to a local GTA homeless shelter
- 3 T-Shirts to street youth in Toronto
- 5 Hoodies and 5 Yoga Leggings to street youth in London
- 5 blankets, 3 Canadian designed recycle bags, 2 Melissa Jean sleeping pillow covers, 1 Melissa Jean designed velvet throw pillow to the RLWYC hospital
- 5 recycle bags, 5 coaster sets, 1 blanket, 3 pillow cases and 1 shower curtain to the Lake of the Woods District Hospital Foundation Gala
- 4 shower curtains to the RLWYC 2016 Auction
- 10 Items to kids at the Ontario Youth Detention Centre to gift to their families
- 5 Aprons to the Rainbow Guide Apron GIVE AWAY
- 5 Aprons to individual LGBTQI activists
- 5 T-Shirts to the Speak Up For A T-Shirt Program
- 1 Bite me Kimono, 1 Beanie, 1 Scars Healed Through Art Throw Pillow, 1 Bite Me Throw Pillow to the No Longer The Face Foundation
- 2 Shower Curtains to the 2016 Ladies Luncheon
- 10 Items to the PTSD fashion show
- 4 Yoga Leggings and 4 Active T-Shirts to Instagram yoga challenges
- 100 Winter Scarves were placed around the Toronto, Hamilton and Niagara area for anyone who needed one to take
30 Christmas bags were donated to the 360Kids house containing a Hoodie, T- Shirt, Winter Scarf and a Reusable Bag
- 2 Hoodies, 2 T-Shirts, 4 Winter scarfs and 2 Reusable Bags to the Polo for Heart event
- 6 Positivity Pillows for the SAVIS waiting rooms
- 6 Items to the SAVIS staff, who work so hard and give so much of themselves
- 12 Pillow Cases to Ontario Youth Detention Centre
- 1 Shower Curtain, 1 Area Rug and 2 Pillow Cases to the 2015 Lake of the Woods District Hospital Foundation Gala
- 1 Area Rug, 2 Pillow Cases and 1 Duvet Cover to the RLWYC 2015 Fundraiser
- 1 Microsuede Blanket and 2 Pillow Cases to the 2015 Ladies Luncheon
- 20+ Items to the Redlake Shelter in Kenora
- 11 Winter Scarves to the Women's Shelter Saakaate House in Kenora
Outside Products (300+ Donations)
- Over 50 $5 Tim Hortons Gift Cards to street youth and homeless people in the GTA
- 1500 bracelets to help spread positivity to Hurricane Irma survivors
- 1 Book of ambitious loss to the London community (in honour of Shelley Desrochers)
- 1 Book of ambitious loss to My Sisters’ Place (in honour of Shelley Desrochers)
- 3 Books of ambitious loss to family of Shelley Desrochers
- 2 Phone Cards to street youth
- Scarfs and Gift Cards to the St John's Ambulance volunteer appreciation annually
30 Bags of Toiletries including a pair of socks, a lottery ticket and some chocolate were donated to the 360Kids
- 9 Books and Pencils for the kids at the Ontario Youth Detention Centre
- 50 articles of clothing, books, make-up and soccer balls to the kids of Nicaragua
- 25 Colouring Books and Markers to kids in Mexico
SERVICE (100+ Hours)
- Karla became a SheEO.World activator
- Zach volunteered at the Youth Mentality Network
- Karla volunteered at St John's Ambulance
OTHER INITIATIVES (4 Initiatives)
- Co-funded 2 billboards to help Find Shelley Desrochers who went missing back in January 2016 from London, Ontario, Canada
- Launched our Rainbow Guide Apron GIVE AWAY where we give an apron to anyone who works in a restaurant, bar, and cafe and will proudly wear it.
- Launched our Speak Up For A T-Shirt Program, where we donate t-shirts to people who actively speak up about important issues.
- Participated in 2 Instagram yoga challenges.
OUTREACH AND AWARENESS PROJECTS
Stand Up Speak Up Podcast: (39 Episodes)
Everyone has a story. Be willing to hear it before you judge.
The Stand Up Speak Up podcast investigates the stories of people and events that might otherwise be swept under the rug. Click here to view full list of episodes.
Stand Up Speak Up YouTube Channel: (69 Videos)
Adding Visibility - Videos are a great medium these days for sharing a message with people throughout the world. Ours aim to help individuals and groups to raise their voice to a number of causes.
To watch our videos, including our Standing Up Series, click here.
Quizzes: (14 Quizzes)
Helping You Engage - Our Quizzes go deep to help you discover more about yourself and how you can contribute to causes throughout the world.
To view our growing list of quizzes, click here.